As I understand it, the 25mm shares comes out of the 100mm authorized. They just need approval to award them as compensation rather than selling them.
I am still holding out my decision until we see what transpires over the next 10 days or so. With that said, my initial reaction was 25mm shares was too big of an ask. I would prefer to approve a smaller number now and more in the future after we see how the first batch is spent.