For me some days are tough to hold but I know what own and how much it's worth! I will not sell one share until we hit silver. And at that point I would only sell 10 percent of my holdings to pay off debts. The other 90% is part of my early retirement fund, either a buyout or .50, whatever comes first IMO!
Things will turnaround soon IMO. GLTA!