$LQMT Watts follow up:
Like I said earlier, the clues are all over the place and Crispy and Thoand well articulated the best possible picture one could glean from attending the Open House.
Allow two years for the mirage or hologram of golden cheese to be beamed down to earth.
1) Molds on hand for promising orders from the medical arena
2) 2 additional Engels on order to provide a capacity of 4 Engel 120's.
3) Significant new hires in the last year in the manufacturing arena
4) Positive vibes from Materion and Engel representatives with few caveats.
5) A CEO who has spent the last four years emphasing medical developments (i.e. Leader: dissolvable screws, but also big interest in implants and other devices)
Yet, a very wise CEO who is thorough in planning, not overpromising, not doing phoney dog and pony shows in San Francisco and Vegas to look for penny stockers, but just checking off benchmarks on the way to developing Eontec-LQMT into the world's most important supplier of BMG and related products.
On a handshake, I take him at his word that LQMT will see profits by my 75th birthday which falls in January of 2019.
I can wait.