$$.BBRD. Been buying all the dips I can here as well. Looking for GREAT things from.... $$BBRD.$$
You must be up then, because thats unresonable..I would expect a PR undating the going ons no later than Wednesday..if they closed the deal as stated yesterday Monday would be the day..I wish us all well including BBRD and S.D.E Ltd
$$.BBRD.$$. Very Solid Indeed, V-4. $$.BBRD.$$
You're on it, brother!!!! You know it!!!
I totally agree. The last Pr was very positive and definitive. If this was not happening the MM's would drop the PPS to .003 in a heartbeat. Mon we will open up news or no news and any dips I am buying.
Actually, trading and the pps today was better than I thought it would be..
$$.BBRD.$$. Yep No Worries. BBRD IS just Fine. Glad to see u onboard Dcab. $$BBRD.$$
The PPS tells all here. Typical Fri trading we are just fine.
100 % correct! Some people just don't know how to read
Like button!
http://www.reactiongifs.com/phil-dunphy-approves/
$$.BBRD. YEP.
$$.BBRD. Yep we are Dealing with a Different Animal here. Not being a U.S. Company. Israel and Canadian. Some Traders here are trying to take Advantage of that.
If this is an Israeli company you should know that all work ceases after 6pm Friday to prepare for the Sabbath on Saturday. You shouldn't expect anything from them right now.
$$BBRD. He and Chiron, they do this on every board they are on. Everybody Knows their Game.$$BBRD
Last I checked and I am no attorney the Co. has 3 days to announce any material changes like this. I think there are some SEC guidelines to these events. So if they signed on Fri then Weds would be cut off date for some news to update shareholders.
Highly concerning at this point, PR must come Monday am or it will sell off
Everyone chill and enjoy the weekend..enough with the negative vibe to the negative vibers! To all others who are making sense and holding it down, SALUTE!
only two weeks of summer left if ya want to panic over something....ahhhhhhh!
no, this is one penny to hold, that's the point here, unique. Maybe not hold forever but for a hell of a lot more than 2c. The usual "sell when you have profits" mentality is screwing up this stock that should be 2c+ and will be 7c+ period!!
agreed, but it's still stupid to sell in theory, noon deadline in my view. This should have run to 1.5 to 2c weeks ago and stayed there, not back down under .01, back to .019, back down to .01 again... I can't wait for the "real" money to come in, then they won't allow dumb flipping, because they will hold for the longer term correctly