HOW TO IDENTIFY A BASHER
1. Check the "Born on Date" Bashers create identities on a regular basis. Rarely do you find a Basher with older "Created On" date. So click on the Identity icon for more details.
2. Take the time to look at the Basher's history of Posts. Go to other boards and see if their is a pattern to the theme of the posts. Bashers rarely waste time trying to blend in with "positive" posts, unless they are cultivating a new uninformed assistant.
3. When did the Basher show up. Bashers rarely show up when activity is in at a Lull. They show up when activity up/down..
4. Bashers never answer direct questions except with another question.
5. Bashers do work in teams (sometimes themselves as a team). So be suspicious of someone showing up and automatically having a Shadow to converse with who supports their argument.
6. Bashers always select "an argument" that can never be resolved by research.