Massive DD post on GTGP read up and do not miss this one
There are 4 major things happening with GTGP right now:
1. The acquisition of MSE on, or before 8/15/12
2. The consummation of the first contract with Ash Grove to treat the mercury being emitted at their cement plant. (am expecting a big contract for all of their plants)
3. The "Benchmark", or "Standard" designation from the EPA for the use of MBS to treat the mercury issue at all U.S. cement plants. (Just over 100 U.S. cement plants)(The U.S. plants have 13 months left to comply with the new air standard being enforced by the EPA, and GTGP's MBS is five times better than what is currently being used)
4. The meeting with the Dept. Of Energy at Oak Rdige, TN based on GTGP's certified testing results for treating mercury conaminated soil. There was an award of $2.2 billion to two contractors to finish cleaning up the mess at Oak Ridge, TN. Of that $2.2 billion, 60% is to be sub-contracted out. Neither contractor does mercury remediation so that is one more reason I can see a contract for mercury work at Oak Ridge.
Some of what is upcoming for GTGP:
1. The power plants in America have a 2015 deadline to meet the new EPA air quality standards (The engineering firm called MSE, that GTGP is about to acquire, has developed a process called IFS2c specifically for the treatment of mercury emissions at power plants using MBS, and it has already been tested, proven to work, and the EPA is aware of this as well. I personally am expecting GTGP to create a joint-venture with a large company that deals with the NOx & SOx emissions for power plants, but does not have anything to handle the mercury emmision problem. A joint-venture would place GTGP in the thick of the power plant market (There are over 600 coal-burning power plants in the U.S.)
2. As a result of the successful testing of the MBS treatment for removal of Mercury from flue gases, (cement plants) GTGP is preparing the final documentation for dissemination to the Portland Cement Association and its members worldwide, along with their contacts in China, Singapore and India who have been waiting for this certified documentation. GTGP was recently awarded the exclusive licenses for MBS in China, India, and Singapore. Additionally, as a result of meetings in China, Global will be opening representative offices in Beijing and Singapore.
Global Technologies Group Reports Pre Closing Meetings Schedule With MSE Inc,