Lifting the hold without money or staff to move forward is useless
We have a clinical and strategic advisor. We have a head of research & basic science. we have a VPO with experience in project management. We have a senior director of clinical operations. We have a scientific advisor who has done over 40 clinical studies in MASH. I'm surprised you are still persisting with that false narrative.
An announcement of a new CEO, a hold lift and the start of a MASH trial could get us to 25 to 30 cents. A one year MASH trial could cost $20 million. Even with ongoing operating expenses only a fraction of 400 million shares would need to be sold to complete it. If they release mid-trial results that should jump the share price significantly and less dilution. Dilution sucks but lack of a partnership does not stop things in it's tracks.