Short Summary - November 16.
A less than ideal day
for $SFLM for the following reasons:
- The company was not able to file the 2023 Q3 report by the due date
of November 15 due to the CPA's inability to complete the work on time.
- The usual basher/scammer suspects went into overdrive
on an amateur forum in an attempt to dupe people to sell for a loss at .0006 into their bids.
- They also stacked the .0007 ask
to 25M / 30M / 40M
at various times throughout the day reverting to 25M
a minute before the close.
- The company did not file the Late Notification of Filing
for the 2023 Q3 Report until fairly late
into the session by which time a few small holders had already been duped
into trading on the .0006 bid.
- Most of the top OTC market traders with an interest in $SFLM also needed to be on other Watch List tickers
which started to move off the bottom
.0001 > .0002 in dramatic fashion
and continued breakout of $INCC
at .0002 x .0003 - and so just kept topping up their $SFLM bids at .0006
rather than attacking the scammers' ask..
The 2023 Q3 Report
is now due
by November 20, 2023 (Monday).
Closed 10.2M .0006 x 25.4M .0007
(down from a peak of 40M).
was traded - the majority at .0006
- apart from 510K at .0007 - again just shares changing hands
between the impatient
and those looking to increase their inventory for trading much higher later
Traders need to note that every 1M sold at .0007 instead of .01
is throwing away $9.3K in profit
and throwing away $19.3K at .02!
The share structure was updated on November 1 - again with no change.
There has now been no change
to the Unrestricted O/S in 380 days
- thereby showing that there has been no conversion of the shares owned by the CEO of Deep Power, Inc
which - IMO - he will either keep to trade much higher
once the $SFLM deals are done or $SFLM will buy the debt back before interest is due in June 2024.
List of traders
on $SFLM as at November 3, 2023 here:
- updated November 5, 2023 - here: