One one hand I have to agree lifting of the hold in and of itself is not going to send the stock price into the stratosphere. It’s a “runners take your mark” moment. You still have to run somewhere. On the other hand I know Cyrus understands game theory and they are not so ill-informed at Cytodyn not to have a plan to execute post hold lift. I won’t speculate here but others have. I strongly suspect what upwithstock on Reddit envisions, a cadence of announcements post lift that gets us out of the starting gate and much more. It is worth reading his thought logic but I will post his announcements hypotheticals below without engaging in buyout vs partnership and pricing. One thing I am clear about…I do not expect a buyout at 50 cents to a dollar. It will not be based on current stock price but on a full measure view of all the clinical data already generated, and valuation calculus on input to approval and market value with approval.
1. ) PR's released of Clinical Hold lift...SP goes up !! Then the rest of the good news follows in a cadence and close proximity (2-3 days)
2. Preclinical MASH trial Submitted and accepted by FDA...SP goes UP a little more!!1
3. MASH Phase 2B trial submitted and accepted SP goes up!!!
4. MERCK KEYTRUDA/LL results in CRC ...SP goes up ,
5. MD Anderson/MERCK involved in more combo studies using KEYTRUDA/LL ...SP goes up
6. MERCK?ABSCI working in Collaboration with CYDY and their LL drug and Long Acting LL for HIV and other combo trials with Keytruda...SP goes way up
7. CYDY receives FDA approval for HIV-MDR with Post Approval study by FDA...SP goes way up
8. **CYDY has** ***successfully transferred our manufacturing technology to MERCK allowing us to manufacture leronlimab at scale in preparation for clinical trials and the HIV FDA approval for HIV-MDR. OHHHH BABY SP GOES WAY UP***
When all of those beautiful POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS hits, and it should take 16-24 business days to roll that out: The SP is going make the gradual climb and almost from the beginning FOMO will exponentially add it 's magic to the growing SP. Right after we hit number eight the SP hopefully IMHO is around $10 - $17 a share hopefully higher.
BOOM !!!!! number 9 hits the PR news wires on day 24 **9) CYDY is acquired for $20 - $34 a share or more**