think we could get back over $1 with the hold lifted, a new CEO, and a partnership.
All 3 of those things and the pps will be north of $3. A partnership with Vyera alone (not a great company) got us to $1.65. If there is indeed a partnership contingent on the hold I think it’s much bigger than a Vyera.
Classic Hulk post. “If we get approval, which I think there’s a .01% chance of happening in 2032, we could approach $2.”