Everyone, here is a reminder of the UNVC board rules from the TOS.
*Every reported or flagged message is read by moderators to ensure it is suitable after being published. If you do not follow this guidance, your message will be deleted.
Message Board Rules
1. Keep your personal details private.
- Names, Surnames, addresses, telephone numbers and other similar details are NOT allowed on the boards.
2. We will not publish or provide your e-mail address to anyone, unless it is in the interests of public safety to do so. Our registration process requires you to supply us with your e-mail details, but we will only use this information to validate your access to this message board system.
3. Choose a suitable screen name
- It may not be rude, offensive or longer than 25 characters.
4. Messages that are deemed by the moderator to be illegal or otherwise harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, of an inappropriate sexual or homophobic nature, racially or religiously offensive is not acceptable.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. No Spamming
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages is unacceptable. This includes continually posting the same topic or post more than three times in a 24 hour period; posting the same question across several boards; using chain letters; two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses; merely posting an icon; short replies, such as "didn't read" or "old" on any stock board.
On a similar note, participating in spam attacks by many users working together on the "Investors Hangout" Boards or planning a spam attack on the "Investors Hangout" Message Boards is unacceptable, and these actions will be reported to your ISP.
6. Off Topic
Posts and topics on stock boards must have some sort of quality to them, and topics should be worthy of discussion. While topics can range in topic, it doesn't mean you can make "any" topic you wish. They must maintain a level of quality on any stock board. Topics such as the following should be avoided:
- Not be about things you have eaten, clothes you are wearing, or other related items. Telling people where you are going, what you're doing at the time, etc. These are Ok on member boards but not on stock boards.
- No porn.
- No Posting games on stock boards.
- No lewd, rude, racist, or offensive posts/threads (keep language usage at a PG level).
- No trolling (posting an obviously negative post/thread to elicit an angry response).
- Be respectful and polite to other message board members.
- "I'm leaving" type threads are not permitted as they most often contain zero discussion value on any stock boards.
- Short posts such as "lol" and "ok" are considered spam/Off Topic and will not be tolerated on any stock boards.
- No posting links to other sites without details about the link.
7. Professional & IRP Members
"Investor Hangout" IRP members or Investor relations professionals are the pivotal link between their organization and the outside world. They are a key corporate resource, disseminating information to shareholders, financial professionals, and potential investors about their company's competencies, competitive advantages, strengths, weaknesses, strategies, vision and mission -- the objective being to ensure that the company will be accurately valued in the marketplace.
Investors Hangout requires all professional members to declare their status and maintain an IRP membership status while involved in any Investors relations organization, Investors Hangout cannot guarantee that all will do this. The absence of an IRP Disclosure/Disclaimer should not be construed to indicate the poster is not subject to Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933. Investors Hangout does not watch or track any promotional activity engaged in by IRPs or members and we are not party to their promotion agreements. Our IRP subscription fees of 24.99 are assessed for their commercial use of the site and providing them the means to include any legally required Disclosures/Disclaimers with their posts
8. Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of sections 4 , 5 & 6 through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
9. One account per person and or household
You must agree to maintain only one account at Investorshangout.com Failure to do so could and will cause all accounts that are opened to be terminated or suspended.
IF you decide to create multiple accounts on this site we can and will make it public.