Diamond Lake Minerals Inc. (DLMI) Bridges Gap Between Old-school Business Models, New-school Digital Assets
- Utah-based Diamond Lake Minerals Inc. is a vertically integrated company focused on digital assets and securities, focused on building and acquiring enterprises in sectors ranging from music and entertainment to real estate, healthcare, and digital tokens
- The company has welcomed a new CEO and several new strategic advisors since late August, building market value to $84 million in market cap
- One of DLMI’s aims is to be a “hybrid missing piece”, getting generational wealth to overcome modernization acquisition hurdles and become involved in the digital assets space
Multi-strategy operating company Diamond Lake Minerals (OTC: DLMI) is building a digital vision for the future on a foundation that includes decades of experience in diverse market sectors, as represented by the company’s new executive team.
The team’s background includes experience in manufacturing, technology, music, real estate, smart cities, blockchain, agriculture, mining, technology, legalized gaming, and hotel resorts, along with the business acumen acquired through those ventures.
“The reason why a lot of these amazing people are part of this team is taking the business models of the traditional world and then … combining that with what I know is the future of securities, and that’s digital assets or digital securities,” CEO Brian J. Esposito, who joined the company in late August, said in a Bell2Bell podcast earlier this month (https://nnw.fm/yu8VN ).
“So when you start to look at where are we going as it relates to bringing assets in the digital environment such as securities, I believe DLMI is the hybrid missing piece to get generational wealth, or the wealth on the sidelines — (people) that hear about digital assets,” Esposito said.
“Their kids are involved with it. They hear about it at work. … Maybe they don’t trust it, maybe they don’t understand it, or they’re insecure about it, they don’t know how to download a digital wallet. So what we’re building is the ability to be involved in that space, through a regulated environment,” he added. “So we’re combining old-school traditional business models with new-school mechanisms such as security tokens to provide value to our companies and our holdings that are coming in, and ensure consistent value and sharing those earnings with our shareholders.”
Esposito noted that the company’s market value has been a strong indicator of its potential, as it went from a historic position of “around a million dollars” before he took the reins as CEO to an additional $80 million to $84 million in market cap during the two months since then, while having the full support of these recently announced iconic advisors:
- Agnes Budzyn, the Managing Partner of Bluedge Ventures
- Anthony Scaramucci, the founder and managing partner of SkyBridge
- Larry Namer, the founder of E! Entertainment TV and President of Metan Global
- Michael J. Malik Sr., a prominent entrepreneur and leader in casino development
- Andrew Fromm, founder of Fromm Consulting
- Brandon Fugal, Chairman of Colliers International in Utah
- Raul Leal, CEO of SH Hotels & Resorts
DLMI’s industry-agnostic holding strategy, establishing a vertically integrated ecosystem through starting, acquiring and building “wonderful entities,” emphasizes transparency, liquidity and security in the familiar investment vehicle of stocks.
“We’ll have media, we’ll have healthcare, we’ll have things that operate in security tokens, in digital assets. We’ll have music and IP, we’ll have the entertainment industry, we’ll have real estate opportunities,” he said. “And (we’ll be) doing that in the correct fashion and showing how all of these different holdings will share resources, support one another, and ensure that if there’s a downside in one industry or segment, that we have a diversified model to help keep everything afloat and everything growing.”
In the end, Esposito said his aim is to look out for those invested in the company.
“I want our company to create a new benchmark on how public companies should be communicating,” Esposito said. “I love working in the regulated environment because it’s a place that helps ensure protecting people.”
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.DiamondLakeMinerals.com, or LinkedIn page at www.LinkedIn.com/company/Diamond-Lake-Minerals/.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DLMI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://nnw.fm/DLMI