I believe that Cydodyn would not have hinted at a date in their last CC for submission to the FDA unless it was fairly confident in meeting the deadline in my mind. I believe that date was conservative. Consequently I believe that the response has already been sent and we should hear a response in the near term. In addition Cytodyn announced the annual shareholders meeting to be on the 9th of November and not in December. So I believe Cytodyn is very confident that the hold will be lifted well before the annual meeting. A few days after if the hold has been lifted, God willing, it will announce other positive developments before the annual meeting. If my belief becomes reality, then we shall see an appreciable increase in the SP that will allow them to raise significantly more funds at the higher SP on the 400 millions shares. This in itself will be a good leverage for partnership negotiations, etc.