Looks to me like it's emptying the cupboards time.
- Bella Electric and Sun Pacific Security are dissolved (see 10-Q filing)
- Streetsmart advertising contract with Ri transit company is toast. Don't expect much out of Florida and NJ when 65% of $29K for Q3 came out of Ri. (see 10-Q filing)
- Solar bus shelters, never installed in Ri now up for sale (see 10-Q filing)
- Medrecycler LLC status in default with the state of Nevada (see Nv secretary of state website doing a business entity search for MedRecycler LLC
- National Mechanical Group is dormant and holding ownership of the 3 yr old non-glass solar patents yet to apply for UL Certification (gotta build some demos to get UL Certified). Same company was partner for a project supposedly having an identified lending source with Blissful Holdings (try and find them) and some Mexican subsidiary of Blissful Holdings (try and find them) for hundreds of millions in projected revenue.
Then the baby Sun Pacific Power is alive a 100% of all the hype over the past year.
To date: no IST panels shipped to SPP; no sales of IST panels evident on the 10-Q; 35 batteries shipped by Foxess to SPP; no new Foxess shipments since June 9th; no Foxess sales evident on the 10-Q after tweets touting pre-sales in June of 2022 before 35 demo batteries for service and repair training arrived; company couldn't have deliver its own trained people and warehouse as a regional hub (as tweeted "our" distribution hub in the fall of 2022)
Shift to the hype over the Foxess booth at RE+ in Anaheim and the hundreds of thousand of $ of Foxess battery orders that would be written in Anaheim
Shift to the hype over an LOI for a building in Alabama to build out a solar panel plant
Shift to the hype over an insurance wrap after ZERO sales and distribution of both IST solar panels and Foxess batteries.
Methinks (my opinion) Empty out the holding company snpw, restructure under SPP name and start the same dance all over again. You never know it could be requisites as part of getting a loan. But, will SPP become a private entity as part of a spin-off ...or will snpw continue as a public entity (SPP only real subsidiary left) with 90 mil to 900 mil of new shares to hand out following a Reverse Split?
Just me hallucinating again. What do I know? I've been wrong about everything. lol
in my humble opinion
Sun Pacific Holding Corp. (SNPW) Stock Research Links