The purpose is to point out that progress continues from what was in those two video to what the company continues to develop currently, even though the company is not trading.
Video one was Aprill 2021
Video two was Nov 21, 2019
From the August 2021 update moving forward
1) LFTs (lateral flow test kits) for TBI (traumatic brain injury, aka concussions),(partnership with Neurolytixs currently on Neurolytixs website )
2) a multiplex test that detects Covid-19, Flu and RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), [verified July 2022 . lobbing " Issues related to manufacturing and design of nanotechnology that pertain to point of care and home based Covid testing".}
3) a vaccine validator to thwart counterfeit vaccines and validate vaccine efficacy. (patent granted, vac-check ready)
- "Our license in Assam India is still seriously impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. The entire area in Assam is still in lockdown. Although there has been some progress in the facility building process, they are still far behind the original schedule".(The head of the project stated in January 2022 the project remains possible)
- "We have a very active patent strategy and put a high priority on creating, protecting, and defending our discoveries". (new patent 11209428 granted for vac-check December 28, 2021 and one patent US20210080393A1 applied for anti-counterfeiting published 2021-03-18.)
- "We are in the process of negotiating the final terms that include the payment milestones required for QMC to design, develop, shepherd the FDA approval process, and produce the test kits." (Hiring of Tony Podesa Mar 8, 2022 and Jason Flores (August 2022)
- "Recently, the Company successfully completed the first phase of a funded proof of concept of an authentication solution for one of the world's largest tobacco manufacturers. This solution is based on our food-grade IR emitting nano-materials."(While currently we do not know what phase if any the Tobacco authentication solution is at, it does appear in a May 2022 video that development continues on the food-grade IR emitting nano-materials)
Connecting the quantum dots.
Quantum Materials Corp. (QTMM) Stock Research Links