1. An unknown but eventual partner/acquirer is buying up as much as possible before it needs to be disclosed and the deal goes through.
2. The same jabronis who staircased us up to $10 before pulling the rug have been recalculating tread and riser dimensions at these levels and building up their forearms with shake-weights for the Great Rug Pull 2 of 2022: Electric Boogaloo.
3. Nader is angle-shooting for a shot on the board of directors by snapping up shares with his severance pay. He’s got a brand new microwave and many, many ideas about future coffee mug designs.
4. New eyes are on the stock and see the future as more promising than the past, creating overwhelming buy pressure on the stock.
5. The stock, and all of biotech, is finally correcting. And the reason tens of us have had to call our doctors over erections lasting longer than four hours is because we’re witnessing a natural shift back to where we should have been all along had the world not bailed on biotech during the pandemic.
6. We’re about to learn that Leronlimab works to cure monkeypox.
7. Investors believe Tanya Urbach is actually Christine Corrado wearing a mask, and they’re getting their money in before it’s too late. She’d have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for those pesky posts from Respert24
8. Nader is still running things via a flip phone, El Chapo-style. Mulholland secreted it into Nader’s palatial Portland estate via rectum. Who says that watching true crime documentaries doesn’t pay off.
9. Craig got disbarred and the masses are thrilled.
10. Cyrus has an enormous amount of connections and friends that are buying up stock in their buddy’s new venture.
11. Rumors have leaked that Ohm20 was hired by Cytodyn and given the title “Chief This-Isn’t-Rocket-Science-For-Christs-Sake Officer”, ensuring the future of Cytodyn’s regulatory pathway is as robust as JLang’s ego.
12. I’m to blame because I “wisely” sold 5,500 shares at .80c to bolster my much smaller monkeypox play in a company called SIGA, which has not risen nearly as fast as CYDY. This seems to have kicked off a rarely seen, but potent technical signal called “BWAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE A DIPSHIT CANDLEBAND FIBONACCI CURVESTICK RETRACEMENT”.
I’ve covered everything I can think of, and as our foremost trading expert on the board I think we can call it a wrap. The answer lies above. It's science.