$DGWR DD - Updated July 31, 2022
with WY SOS: November 19, 2019.
- New Business Plan
outlined October 1, 2020 - pursuing acquisitions in waste management and remediation.
- 1st acquisition completed
April 26, 2021 - Amwaste.
- Removal of Shell Risk
designation - June 2, 2021.
- Announced intent for 2nd acquisition - June 2, 2021.
- Acquisition Strategy Blueprint announced
- August 23, 2021.
- 2nd acquisition completed
- October 22, 2021 - Lyell Environmental Services, Inc.
- 2022 Plans outlined
- November 22, 2021 in CEO + COO Interview [see below].
- Bill Edmonds took over as CEO
- retaining current roles of CFO and Chairman of the Board of Directors - March 14, 2022.
- 3rd acquisition completed
- April 27, 2022 - Aable Environmental, LLC.
News - April 26. Deep Green Waste & Recycling Pursuing Acquisitions in Waste Management and Remediation.
News - May 4. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) Announces Up-Listing to OTCQB Venture Market.
News - May 10. OTC Markets Group Welcomes New OTCQB Companies – May 10 - DGWR.
News - May 24. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results.
News - June 2. Deep Green Waste & Recycling Announces Removal of Shell Risk Designation by OTC Markets Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Environmental Remediation and Services Company.
News - June 15. Deep Green Waste & Recycling, Inc. Discusses its Waste and Recycle Management Services in Audio Interview with SmallCapVoice.com.
News - July 23. CoroWare CEO Discusses Revitalized Business Strategy in Audio Interview with SmallCapVoice.com.
News - August 16. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) Agrees to Acquire Lyell Environmental Services, Inc.
News - August 23. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) CEO Provides Blueprint of Acquisition Strategy in Audio Interview with SmallCapVoice.com.
News - September 9. CEO CFO Magazine interviews DEEP GREEN (DGWR) CEO Lloyd Spencer - "We have set our course..."
News - November 15. Deep Green Waste & Recycling Inc. (DGWR) Reports Profitable Third Quarter.
Company improves balance sheet by eliminating over $600,000 in notes payable.
News - November 22. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) Announces Shareholder Update Video Interview With SmallCapVoice.
Offers insights into Deep Green's growth strategy and acquisition of Lyell Environmental Services.
News - April 18. DEEP GREEN ("DGWR" Executes on Plan and Releases 2021 Financial Results.
News - April 27. Deep Green Waste & Recycling (DGWR) Acquires Aable Environmental, LLC.
Key Points Including 2022 Plans - CEO + COO Video - November 22, 2021
- COO has long career
- COO also specializes
in growing revenue
and cash flow.
- Already eliminated $652K in debt
- will be driving debt down further.
- Has already brought in investors
- will be bringing in more.
- Seek out further acquisition opportunities
in high gross profit margin businesses
such as environemtal services
and debris removal.
- There is a wide open market
with many small companies
that would benefit from consolidation
under a common business model.
- 2nd acquisition
- Lyell Environmental Services, Inc. - is the prototype
for 3 or 4 further acquisitions.
- Business is highly scaleable
- at least x 4
or x 5.
- Optimization of current capacity
- so can be expanded
a further 35%
without many additional assets.
- In 2022, expecting a significant net profit
and a further 2 x acquisitions.
Key Points - 2021 Achievements PR April 18, 2022
compared to 2020
-- Revenue: $363K
(mostly in Q4 after 2nd acquisition) - compared to $0
-- Gross Profit: $193K
(mostly in Q4 after 2nd acquisition) - compared to $0
-- Total Assets: $1.6M
- compared to $15K - up $1.45M
- Restarted operations
with a richer gross profit model
by acquiring and developing
businesses that provide direct services to the market.
- Throughout 2021, sought out, negotiated, and closed the critical acquisitions to refocus and energize
the Company on a sustainable high growth path
with high gross profit
and highly scalable
- First two acquisitions
are bearing that out.
- 3 x financing partners
- J.H. Darbie & Co., Quick Capital and BHP Capital - helped get $DGWR back on track
and have helped set the stage for the next rounds of growth.
- Raised $1.8M in capital
to fund acquisitions
and invest in infrastructure
to jump-start some positive cash flow businesses.
had Operating Revenue
and Gross Profit
- Now started down the path of accelerating cash flow growth
in the newly acquired companies and will be adding more to the mix.
2022 Update Videos
Investors Alamanac - Ep 1 - Dated June 3, 2022
Investors Alamanac - Ep 2 - Dated June 11, 2022
Current Tier - OTC Pink Current
Share Structure - Updated July 30, 2022
Transfer Agent Verified
No change - no dilution
Authorized Shares: 1,000,000,000
Outstanding Shares: 468,266,754
- Restricted: 112,706,851
- Unrestricted: 355,559,903
Note 1: It is only the Unrestricted O/S count that is relevant to immediate trading.
Note 2: Unrestricted Outstanding Share
count only 355M
- hence why so thin to the upside
for a stock in the .0025 > .2 range.
Recent Runs In 2022
.0042 > .0060
on April 12 - 43%
.0024 > .0039
on May 19 - 62.5%
(previous close) > .0036
on June 23 - 44%
.0022 > .0029
on July 7 - 32%
Websites / Social Media
$DGWR Website: https://deepgreenwaste.com/
$DGWR Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeepGreenDGWR
$DGWR Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deepgreenwaste/
Lyell Website: https://www.lyellenvironmentalservices.com/
Amwaste Website: https://www.callamwaste.com/