Trading Summary - June 16.
A more than satisfactory status quo day
today for $SFLM with more loading by ask buying at .0007 and .0008.
a manipulator or impatient person put additional undercut ask .0007s up they were bought out
- often decisely
with buys u p to 5M at a time.
Upon uptick to .0008,
there was only 16M
left - down from
a peak of 36M
at .0006 - with little chance of filling
- apart from manipulation attempts
- as it is below the price people have to buy $50K's worth to get
via the Public Offering (.00064). At some point we can expect that $57K of sustained buying interest from bidders to hit the ask
before they get left behind on the next breakout whenever that might be.
shares were traded today.
My assessment on the Public Offering
- which is working out as intended
- is covered in detail in the latest DD
(see link below).
Top traders of $SFLM are playing a waiting game
as evidenced by the 500>1000+ views on the main board for it here
every day. Again today,
there was some diversion of interest onto 4 x other Watch list tickers that started breaking out, reloading and reverseing, or having significant new interest: $INQD $PSRU $DGWR $ECOX.
It makes little difference to the OTC market top long-term continuous traders
of $SFLM where they buy in the .0007 > .0050 range
as we are expecting .02+ eventually
- although of course any low level flipping profits will be different.
If people fail to hit the ask aggressively across multiple ticks at the open,
legacy debt holders will sell and Public Offering investors will continue
to convert a portion of their holdings to free at current levels .0007 > .0015.
We still need to see significant buys across several asks at the open
that are crucial to getting the breakout to the .01 > .02+ range started.
The Share Structure
was updated on June 3, 2022 showing no significant dilution
of the Unrestricted Outstanding share count - only 90M
April 27 > June 3 - see DD
for additional comments.
Key Points - 2022 Q1
Key Points - CEO 16th Update Video:
- updated June 10, 2022 - here:
$SFLM was the #1 Top Profit Pick
and #1 Top Banked Profit stock
of 2021 and 2020
on my Watch List.
It is also my #1 Top Profit Pick
for the whole of 2022 into 2023
for the patient.
Major catalysts ahead
in 2022 are:
- Continued excellent revenue growth from the core Jewelry Division.
- Updates on the Metaverse Division.
- Updates on the NFT Division.
- Updates on Bitcoin activities.
- Acquisitions of other collectibles companies - some already in discussions.
- OTCQB / NASDAQ uplisting or IPO.
- Further steps / share reductions in the Shareholder Protection Initiative.
Watch out for PRs
ahead on one or more of the following:
- Further updates on the Metaverse Division.
- Next step in the Shareholder Protection Initiative.
There are still 3 more auctions in 2022 Q2
- closing June 16, 23 and 30.
Revenue for Week 24 is off to a good start with multiple bidding wars again with the top item already over $6K.
I'll update later tonight after the auction closes.
Watch out for the CEO's imminent next update
video / podcast.