Friendable Inc. (FDBL) Promoting Free, Unlimited M
Post# of 350
- Friendable acquired Artist Republik and FeaturedX in January 2022 – bringing together a full-service artist offering without the need for label control
- Fan Pass Live artist platform lets artists earn revenue for all aspects of their music, including fan subscriptions, contests, ticket sales, tips, and more
- For April, Fan Pass Live is offering the top five artists with the most ticket sales the opportunity to win free, unlimited music distribution for a year
- Friendable will be integrating a non-fungible token (“NFT”) offering in the future, adding another stream of revenue for artists, by enabling fans to trade and sell these tokens
- The global music streaming market was valued at $29.45 billion in 2021 and is expected to continue growing, with technological advances playing a major role in the expansion, especially the use of smart devices for distribution and production
Friendable (OTC: FDBL), is addressing an unmet need in the music industry for independent artists. The current structure requires artists to sign with labels, booking agents, and managers to acquire the resources necessary to record and distribute their music – not with Friendable’s 360 artist offering. Statistics show that most artists lose 90% of their streaming revenue to record labels, 10% to booking agents, and 15%-20% is spent in manager fees. Friendable’s 360 offerings are working with independent artists to help them take control of their music once more.
In January 2022, Friendable completed its acquisition of Artist Republik and FeaturedX – which has made its flagship offering Fan Pass Live an all-inclusive solution for artists, fans, and labels. With Fan Pass Live, artists now have access to production, distribution, and marketing tools they need to move forward in their careers without the limitations of signing with major recording companies.
Friendable makes it possible for artists to earn more for their music – artists earn revenue for all aspects of their music, including fan subscriptions, contests, ticket sales, and more. Each month Fan Pass Live also gives artists an additional opportunity to earn through exclusive artist contests.
For the month of April, Fan Pass Live wants artists to stream to win. The top five artists with the most ticket sales in April will win free, unlimited music distribution for a whole year. Additionally, Fan Pass Live is also giving a bonus to artists. When they promote three of their streams during April (tagging @fanpasslive on Instagram), they can win a free ‘Grow With Us’ campaign ($10 value) to add listeners to their Spotify and SoundCloud platforms. It is easy to win – join Fan Pass Live, set ticket prices and invite fans, and keep 100% of the sales.
Friendable is currently working toward virtual integration and a non-fungible token (“NFT”) offering. NFTs are changing the way digital ownership and commerce occur in the industry. NFTs are a means for creators to generate additional revenue through sales and distribution. Artists will be able to use NFTs as a means of additional revenue and can be sold or traded among fans.
The company has experienced significant growth since launch, leveraging a massive market opportunity. The global music streaming market was valued at $29.45 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2022 to 2030 (https://nnw.fm/PJXF8). Technology is expected to be the biggest growth factor for the industry, especially the increase in the use of smart devices for recording and distribution.
For more information, visit the company’s websites at www.Friendable.com or www.FanPassLive.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FDBL are available in the company’s newsroom at https://nnw.fm/FDBL
Please see full disclaimers on the NetworkNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by NNW, wherever published or re-published: http://NNW.fm/Disclaimer