Not true both parties agreed to an extension. Shorts are spinning it I read the court document.
Here is the best explanation I could find from YMB. Also the court document is posted on the FB group if you want to look.
“This is nothing more than an extension of time of the deadlines while negotiations take place. The NSF dismissal is proper as the events took place prior to the purchase of Amarex by NSF. Even then the dismissal is WITHOUT prejudice meaning other claims may be brought depending on what is found in the future. Sidley would never let the “deep pocket” off the hook voluntarily if they did not already have a deal worked out in principle with Amarex. Sidley has most likely advised CYDY to make a total settlement of claims because nobody wins in litigation. This goes along with what I said when the CC was canceled. Both parties need more time to sort through everything. This definitely isn't about CYDY’s supposed inability to post the bond. If that were the case then Amarex would not agree to delay the deadline. Lawyers do not want to be hurried. The lead Defense lawyer just withdrew and new counsel is either getting up to speed or handling a settlement. The fact that this is a joint motion to the court indicates the parties are working towards resolution. Notice no request to change the other hearing date set for 2/23? Everyone can stop with the bull about CYDY not having money to pay the bond. A bond is 10% of the base price. CYDY probably wanted to delay having to pay the 10% if negotiations are moving forward. So the delay saves CYDY $650k in wasted bond cost if negotiations are successfully completed. Understand lawyers…they want settlement…trials are always risky…getting 60% of what you want by settling instead of trying for 100% is in the client’s best interest sometimes. And if Amarex has nothing to hide they would never agree to postpone the deadlines. They would want the cloud over their head removed ASAP and do everything to force CYDY to post the bond and carry out the Order. All in all…this is about what I predicted Thursday. Settlement negotiations are under way and both sides agreed to extend the deadlines by joint motion so as allow negotiations to move forward. Settlement to be announced soon.”