People ask me if they should invest in Todos. I tell them do what you want, but here's my notes of just what's happening in January. Quite a lot that will hit in just the 14 business days left.
- Todos presenting at Biotech Showcase January 11th, 2022 11:30AM EST
- Todos Medical CEO to Appear on Fox Business to Talk COVID Testing & Tollovir on January 11, 2022 3:20PM EST
- Other network appearances are coming
- Global Marketing ramping up this month
- Record breaking sales of Tollovid already with a range of $20K-$100K per day
- Provista Diagnostics Inc, acquired by Todos for $10M already up to 2,500 test per day. If the margin is even only $50 conservative, that would be $3.75M/mo revenue
- Europe's https://www.tcellprotect.com/
branding/updating ecommerce site in progress
- Todos to announce new GM this month from leading Europe Company testing company
- IP: Todos verified discovered a power/potent 3CLpro inhibitor that is in a subset of the plant root and no one can assay it but Todos
- Closing of NLC Pharma Assets and formation of 3CL Sciences on track to be completed this month
- The biomarker data is currently being run and put into the electronic data capture system which should be done in next few days
- Next step is quality control matching all the data in the system and cross checking it from each patient record to make sure every data point is correct
- After QC, the data will be locked for statistical analysis
- Analysis will be very short
- Interim Data Readout on track for end of month
Todos already at $7.7M in revenue YTD without Q4 included nor the $4M that Wisconsin CLIA lab who is a large supplier to Government of Wisconsin that still owes Todos. The YTD is already 6x over last year.
Market Cap of $49M. Assuming Q4 revs have continued to increase that would put this at a 4x multiple which would be way undervalued given what we already know about Q1 sales. None of this even factors in good data, all the other products, potential partnerships, buyout, etc.