I refute what is said quite consistently; because things are always taken out of context on the boards.
Two weeks ago:
CytoDyn gave us 16 Tasks:
1. CD18- Long Hauler - protocol submission
2. CD16 - Critically ill Population - 127 patients for Interim Analysis
3. CD17 - Severe Population - 245 more patients for Interim Analysis
4. Same CD16 trial in Critically ill Population in the US
5. Company is asking USFDA to charge for LL (Demand is high)
6. Chiral Pharma sales and treatments
7. BTD - mTNBC ($8.6B)
8. BTD - BCBMs ($8.6B)
9. Brazil Cancer Trial
10. BLA complete filing 2022, specific sections with new CRO
11. Monotherapy $5B estimate annual worth
12. Extension Study - 70-80 patients may garner us additional income
13. BTD - NASH ($8.6)
14. Phase 3 Nash Trial
15. Alzheimer’s Trial
16. Stroke Trial
1. Non-Believers: LH won’t get trial approval
Fact: Recknor got it approved and we are using SymBio as CRO
2. Non-Believers: CYDY won’t solve IV Bag issue
Fact: They did.
3. Non-Believers: CYDY won’t get a trial approved in Brazil.
Fact: They got two working on a minimum of three (Cancer).
4. Non-Believers: *havent focused on this bc they’re too busy taking things out of context.
Fact: We have multiple CROs for different indications. Covid critical hasn’t been announced by the company.
5. Non-Believers: *havent focused on this bc they’re too busy taking things out of context.
Fact: US CRO not yet announced
6. Non-Believers: It’s saline, you will never get sales. They’re poor, you’ll get lucky if you get to sell at $10.
Fact: It’s helped VIP members after 3-4 doses, it’s selling around an estimated $800-$866 according to physicians in Philippines.
7. Non-Believers: You won’t get BTD with 30 patients
Fact: All thats required is 5 patients. We equate or have better results than SOC.
8. Non-Believers: *Havent focused on this.
Fact: Even a non-CytoDyn employee, Dr. Bruce Patterson confirmed LL crosses the Blood Brain Barrier
9. Non-Believers: *Havent focused on this.
Fact: We have indicated in the contract with BIOMM that it’s for ALL indications.
10. Non-Believers: It won’t get figured out, theres missing data, NP lied etc.
Fact: Both Recknor and Ray are working on this as well as Saanu who helped REGN get approval. FDA said we don’t have to run another trial. P-Value was .0032. He had a CC sharing with us the pertinent information from the letter.
11. Non-Believers: Monotherapy doesn’t work for LL.
Fact: many anecdotal stories for multiple cancers show results. HIV Prep in Guerillas show results. HIV Monotherapy in R4 (biggest strain) shows results for more than 7 years.
12. Non-Believers: You will never get $ in the US.
Fact: TBD. They said wouldn’t get it in the Philippines and we got about 300K with exponential sales.
13. Non-Believers: It needs statins and Bruce’s work to get results.
Fact: 350Mg open label study is showing impressive results alone.
14. Non-Believers: Even the biggest Pharmas struggle with NASH.
Fact: Recknor is already working on a protocol based on the OLS from the 350Mg patients.
15. Non-Believers: Nader is just making up indications.
Fact: “New evidence on the inevitably intertwined link between Alzheimer’s disease and CCR5 indicates that CCR5 accelerates the development of Alzheimer’s disease, and few studies disputed it”
16. Non-Believers: Stroke is made up indication.
Fact: “Post-stroke neuronal knockdown of CCR5 in premotor cortex leads to early recovery of motor control.”
Our Share Holder Conference is November 24th:
Scott Kelly will be presenting 6 days later at the World Antiviral Congress - Nov 30–Dec 2, 2021.
PS: Back then I had a theory that Citron was somehow tied to Adam Feurestein, and 13D.
I had a feeling about Amarex but didn’t tie it. Now I just feel like they did what they could to get us to the finish line (accepting our money that NP raised), but wouldn’t get us over the finish line, knowing we depended on them.
Now, when we look back and saw Doctors on YouTube hyping up investors to attack the FDA, it lead to an unprecedented FDA Statement. One YouTube DR urged people to sell right before we got short attacked and saw huge sales.
13D revealed themselves shortly after.
If Dante’s theory:
about “Amarex being the safety lock” (after double dipping with IncellDx buyout,) is true; and there is a tie in behind all the manipulation…
it would make sense for bashers to have the ability to paint Management as liars and dissuade you from voting FOR the board’s recommendations.
The goal was to always paint management as liars, and though I love to go on boards to see what Longs have to say, I don’t listen to bashers.
CCs are my safety net. Time also begins to slowly unravel that current management has been actually exceeding expectations inspite of the invalidateds opinions and self-inflicted.