Dear CYDY Investor Relations:
Here is your Buyins.net RegSHO Compliance Alert for September 13th, 2021. Our RegSHO Compliance Service helps to protect CYDY from short sellers and market makers that are violating the more stringent RegSHO market integrity provisions recently enacted. We are monitoring the trading activity in CYDY and here is today's report:
Total Trading Volume: 4008060
Daily Short Volume: 2203583
Avg. Price of Shorts Today: 1.52
Short %: 54.98
Volume at Offer: 2573076
Volume at Bid: 1413340
Shares Crossed: 21644
Net Buying vs. Selling: 1159736
Price Change: 0.3
Friction Factor: 38657.86667
The above data is used to calculate if a fair market is being made in the shares of CYDY. Friction Factor determines if there is normal or abnormal behavior in the price action of the stock when compared to the buying vs. selling trading statistics. Today, your Friction Factor was 38657.86667. Here is how to understand Friction Factor:
1. If Friction Factor is positive, more buying than selling caused CYDY's price to rise
2. If Friction Factor is negative, more selling than buying caused CYDY's price to fall
3. If Friction Factor is 0, there was no discernable activity either way
4. If Friction Factor is abnormal, it means that more buying than selling caused the price to drop, which is evidence of manipulative activity. In some cases more selling than buying can cause the price to increase. While this is rare, it must be noted as well.
By signing up for our RegSHO Compliance Service, we will monitor your trading daily and identify short selling, illegal short selling, manipulative market maker activity and alert the media when a short squeeze begins and when forced buy-ins occur because we were able to get broker dealers, FINRA or the SEC to force �buy to covers� upon short sellers that have not located, borrowed and delivered shares shorted by T+3.
Here are our unique data sources:
1. Nightly Threshold Security Lists ("Naked Short Lists"
: data comes from AMEX, NASDAQ, NYSE, OTCBB, PINKSHEET exchanges directly.
2. Daily Size of Failures to Deliver ("Size of Naked Shorts on a day to day basis): directly from SEC
3. Daily Short Sales Times and Sales Data: data comes from AMEX, NASDAQ, NYSE, OTCBB, PINKSHEET exchanges directly.
4. Brokerage firms that trades go through: data comes directly from AMEX, NASDAQ, NYSE, OTCBB, PINKSHEET exchanges
5. Names and positions of short sellers with assets under management exceeding $100 million: data will come directly from SEC
6. Blue Sheet Data Requests: We deal directly with FINRA and SEC to alert them as to which stocks and which brokerage firms SEC and FINRA need to investigate.
7. Trading Statistics and Friction Factor are based on data provided by all US stock exchanges and proprietary analysis of the activity.
The data we provide is extremely useful for CYDY for the following reasons:
1. Stop naked short selling in the company you are covering
2. Break the market maker hold on Level II box causing so much price friction
3. Our SqueezeTrigger Reports that cross newswires and are sent to our 720,000 users help break the rest of the shorts
4. Discourage new short sellers from shorting your stock
5. Stop the negative perception that dropping stock price places on normal day to day business operations
6. Combined all of these facets help to stop the daily drain that the short attacks have on the company.