Would you agree we have to hold on for better or worse?
Currently, you can place trades to liquidate your shares but due to the uncertainty, my broker cannot guarantee there will be sufficient liquidity to close my position(s). On September 28, when new amendments adopted by the SEC go into effect, it will restrict the ability of market makers to publish quotations for QTMM because QTMM has not made the required financial information available to regulators and investors.
Starting Aug 13, TDAmeritrade will only accept orders to liquidate positions. After the amendments officially go into effect on September 28, it may be more difficult to liquidate these securities. Quoting and market liquidity will be very limited. Since I have a very large position that would tank the stock price if I tried to sell all my shares at the market, I feel I have no choice but to wait it out and hope that Squires eventually comes through. Does anyone else feel like it will be all or nothing?
Quantum Materials Corp. (QTMM) Stock Research Links