man, my scotch is going to taste good tonight. so, just to re-cap:
1. it looks like our drug indeed is effective at treating TNBC. and most likely other cancers.
2. we know for a fact that it works on HIV, as we hit our primary endpoint, and now it's just a matter of completing the BLA (which Recknor is handling with an iron grip).
3. we're pretty certain it works on Long-Haulers, given the very strong recent data.
4. pretty sure it works on S/C COVID, given the 14 day, 82% reduction in mortality.
5. oh yeah, it also seems to work on NASH, based on the animal studies.
have i missed any multi, multi, multi-billion dollar markets? and to be clear, let's just say we only scratched the surface and generated $5 billion in sales in the next couple years - that would equate to a $30 billion market cap - or a cool, 30X return from here. Of course if we generate $10 billion in sales, and apply a 6X multiple, that would be a 60X return from here.
the numbers just start to get obscene if you assume we penetrate even a couple of these markets - and i mean obscene in the best way....