*****Week #9 Contest Alerts*****
Please reply to this post with your week 9 MVP contest picks. This will help ensure everyone's picks are counted and included. Contest alerts for next week can beginning being alerted after the closing bell today.
IH MVP's Contest Rules
1. The alert must be made on this board beginning 4:01PM ET Friday and prior to the start of trading at 10:00AM ET Monday.
2. Contest picks should include: stock name, current price and any accompanying DD. Please use this format when posting a contest pick: Example - "MVP pick ABCD $0.01 Link to DD or DD text"
3. Members are limited to one (1) contest pick each week and should be posted using the format mentioned in Rule #2. Note: additional picks will not count towards the contest, but may be posted for discussion.
4. The one (1) contest pick will be eligible for the respective week of trading.
5. Contest picks are judged using the alerted price as the baseline.
6. Contest winning stocks must gain 100% at any given point during the week based on the price at alert. Example: ABCD is alerted at $0.01 Monday and is trading at $0.02 Wednesday mid-trading day, since the pick gained equal to or greater than 100% since the stock was alerted this pick will win the contest for that week.
7. There will be only one (1) MVP winner each week. Best percentage gain at any given time during the week, regardless of the end of the week price, above 100% wins MVP contest for the week.
8. Minimum stock price for entry into the contest is $0.0003.
9. Minimum volume for all stocks under $0.001 is 2,000,000 shares. Cheap and low volume shares do not qualify. All moderators will have final word whether the stocks volume is eligible.
10. Manipulation of stocks to win contest is prohibited. All moderators will monitor stock picks for pump and dump schemes, frontloading of stock picks, etc..
11. IH MVP members should remain professional and respectful of other members picks. Discussion is welcome for all picks, but bashing and profanity is prohibited.
12. Each week represents a new contest. Picks should be announced to the board during the hours mentioned in Rule #1.
13. Members may not have the same pick as another member.
14. In the event 2 members post the same pick, the member that had announced it first to the board is granted eligibility for that pick.
15. OTC Markets (otcmarkets.com) status showing the "no information" (black skull and cross-bones) are not eligible for the contest as these are non-transparent companies, bankrupt companies, shell tickers, etc. and buyers should be aware. Limited information contest picks are allowed, but will be scrutinized to ensure the legitimacy of the company.