$INVU Investview (“INVU”) Reports New Record $3.43 Million Month in Bitcoin Mining Revenue, Gross Profit and Margin in April
Investview Bitcoin Mining Revenue up 10.6% to a new record in April and further expands Gross Profit and Gross Profit Margin.
EATONTOWN, NJ, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investview, Inc. (OTCQB: INVU), a diversified financial technology company that through its subsidiaries and global distribution network provides financial technology, education tools, content, research, and management of digital asset technologies with a focus on Bitcoin mining and the new generation of digital assets, expects to report that Investview’s SAFETek subsidiary has reached a new all-time-high monthly revenue, gross profit, and profit margin for the month of April, 2021.
● SAFETek increased its Bitcoin Mining Revenue to a new all-time high of $3.43M in April, which is an estimated 10.6% increase from the $3.1M of Gross Revenue generated in March, and an estimated 23.8% increase from the $2.77M generated at the start of the year in January 2021.
● SAFETek increased its Gross Profit Margin by an estimated 16.6 percentage points from 65.3% in January, 2021 to 81.9% in April 2021.
● Over the four-month period in 2021, actual gross profits increased by 55.2% from $1.8M in January 2021, to $2.4M in March, to an estimated new all-time high of $2.8M in gross profit in April 2021.
● Over the four-month period ending April 2021, SafeTek produced over 248 Bitcoins.
● As of April 30, 2021, Investview holds $8M in Bitcoin and NDAU digital currency holdings.
Note: The numbers included in this release are initial estimated results and are un-audited and may differ from numbers reported in our SEC filings due to compliance with US GAAP, and subject to final review by the Company’s independent auditors.