Trading Summary - April 8.
All OTC market top traders were again
busy elsewhere - primarily on movers / reloaders $SFLM $DRNK $INCC $ENZC.
Overall, 5,723 shares were bought
today - from the usual down / up manipulation attempts.
Remember - you don't have to get the bottom price when we are looking at .5 > $2 long-term
- based on the thin share structure
and the price bands most shares held were bought.
We have already demonstrated twice now
- on February 11 and on March 5 - how the hold back attempts
of the scammers who try to dupe people to sell into their waiting bids can be taken out anytime just one or two traders decide to do so.
Expect a move up to .5+
- then $1+ > $2
- at some point over the coming days, weeks and months.
$EVSV is exceptionally thin to the upside due
to the very low Unrestricted Outstanding shares count of only 7.4M
- with reductions known to be coming per the February 19 update.
Watch out for updates ahead on:
- Completion of the processing of the 2019 hemp crop.
- Sales of the first hemp distillate from the 2019 crop imminently
- Sales of the processed 2020 crop in 2021 Q1.
- The hemp expansion in FL.
- 2020 Annual Report.
- Acquisition of a suitable location for the indoor mj grow facility in MI.
- Planting of the 2021 crops in WI - and regular video updates thereafter.
- New large pest control contracts recently referred to but not yet PR'ed.