What am I missing here. I thought Bintai/China will pay the bills for FDA approval and development.. now why we need to raise money through charity organizatio. And need their support ..?
ast Chance for Children is committed to raising the necessary funds, in a fully transparent and fully disclosed model, to directly support NGIO in conducting the clinical trials required by FDA. We are following a St. Jude’s model so that 84% of donations will be targeted for our cause and the remaining 16% will go to LCFC’s administration. The more money Last Chance for Children raises for the clinical development of a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine, the faster we can reach herd immunity and get back to a sense of normalcy. All use of donated funds shall be disclosed on Last Chance for Children’s website: www.lastchanceforchildren.org
Read More: https://investorshangout.com/post/view?id=610...z6rS5aEcSR