- New funds for manufacturing! If that doesn’t sound promising, I don’t know d we hat does.
- Brazil has the highest death rate in the world. New distributor is a very competent drug maker. Connections are essential and I guarantee there will be a compassionate use protocol announcement in a few weeks from Brazil.
- Philippines are also suffering from a very high death rate! Our distributor has shown his mettle with the recent compassionate order. Results will be made public very fast. Should open this country to expand engagement one way or the other.
- FDA, minor uncertainty caused by dosing change. Seems like this is a huge plus for FDA to give the approval after the great results with dosage change. It will give them cover and all will be well.
- Canada not far behind. Product sales will be initiated after next block of requested info is delivered. Less critical but good to get their market opened and more of their medical community exposed to LL.
- UK ... not sure, seems like they were moving but my guess their ties to FDA are too strong ... not sure.
- Another, highly discounted event, in my opinion, will be the results from the LH bio marker study. This could be a huge market mover if we get anywhere close to the anecdotal stories we are hearing.
LASTLY, aside from the executive who failed to meet his BLA schedule, the teams confidence just keeps getting higher and higher in each subsequent CC. I am going to sleep well regardless of the gyrations of the stock price!