Nader did most of the speaking, again. OK, so he is a dominant controller, which can be hard for some folks to deal with. Does not effect LL efficacy.
Some of this is repeat, but, hey, for certain shorts will attack the content of this webcast tomorrow am, etc., so let's review the good news...
1) The most powerful event/topic in today's Webcast, is that the Philipines wants more....they want more Leronlimab for compassionate use for 28 critically ill covid-19 patients. We have no doubt the results will be STELLAR and this should be the most powerful Press Release released by Cytodyn since I bought last May. Can they ship asap, because the results will not take long, big question is will they be advised to use 4 doses if necessary.
2) There's more, Nader just commented that in the Philipines, their EUA maybe, maybe not can be given, prior to an EUA in the USA. (Politics there are unstable)
Their dictator can make the EUA happen if he wishes. Their prior President Estrada has covid-19 and was put on ECMO this week.
3) Brazil distributor agreement just signed. EUA there? Brazil is desperate, much poverty, political corruption, they presently have more cases and more deaths per capita than any nation. Thus, IMO, anything could happen there, they could buy Leronlimab soon.
4) Canada April 15th some type of meeting to discuss possible CMC (their EUA) and thus there is a possibility of sales in Canada this month if I heard it correctly.
5) No EUA from the US soon it appears. They want more data due probably to only 62 critical patients in our s/c trial. But for sales soon, we have real possibilities in the Philipines, Canada and Brazil. It appears any of those 3 could approve and buy before our FDA issues an EUA. Maybe our FDA will consider the data from the 28 critical patients in the Philipines?