Debbie made errors on each of my last four Certificates and I haven't waded into trying to get them corrected - knowing it would never get done.
I have not heard from her in a long time - about a year and I think most report the same. The phone's "inbox" has been full and won't take messages. Email no better. We get a few pictures now and then - that's about it.
Also do you know if we have to have the existing Certs redone to account for the 1 to 20 reverse split? I continue to hold since to sell would bring so little might as well hold in case a miracle occurs.
Do you have a brokerage that will take Mexus Certificates?
How many years have we heard talk of "talks" with a buyer or partner? Many times over many years and of the two that came to pass one was a fraud - MarMar and other, Argonaut, fulfilled its obligation - took a look - and said "Pass".
Company appears to be about kaput and I think many long timers have sold substantial portions of their holdings and moved on. We are likely stuck forever with unmarketable Certificates. I am not very optimistic and that's hard to say for the many years and funds put into this venture.