Why Can't Folks Figure Out That Yesterday's PR Was Positive?
1) Because the share price dove 18% down yesterday after the PR and after about 4 or 5 red days in a row.
2) Because the negative SA article with misleading pessimistic biased agenda motivated comments created some FUD (for some folks)
3) Because the PR did not have solid-good-news of either an approval nor of a sale......now we have a perfect storm for shorts to attack
4) Because unrealistic "approval and/or data release expectations" have been massively expressed on all CYDY discussion forums. ("any minute" "anyday"
5) Because investors have been on a very long bumpy ride with CYDY stock
6) Because CYDY may qualify as the "Poster Child Stock" as being the most shorted stock of the decade (or it seems like it).
7) Because the PR was another "wait a couple of weeks" and "wait a couple of weeks" announcement and such announcements have become like Wimpy: "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today", but Wimpy nevers pays on Tuesday.
Because sometimes (not all the time) it's difficult to discern whether a well written comment is from a knowledgeable long, an immoral slime-slut short/basher, a weak kneed long or an uninformed long.
9) Because folks are suspicious due to the combo of having mucho $$$ invested, all the above and due to what they "perceive" as a long wait for "overdue" data/information, combined with dropping share price (we were at $7.00 a week ago?), more dropping, more waiting, and NP's pattern of missing timing estimates.
10) I forgot #10, gotta go take a nap.