I see on LinkedIn that Joe will be attending the International Biotech Symposium 2021
Symposiums come with thrills, excitement, and a great opportunity for learning and exploring new fields or ideas.
Community of Biotechnology brings to you the "International Biotech Symposium 2021", portraying numerous aspects of biological science, seminars, and a chance to express your ideas amidst internationally recognized scientists! This symposium aims to showcase the achievements, research progress and new revolution in the field of biotechnology. Unlike other conferences or seminars, International Biotech Symposium will promote collaboration and interaction of well known professors and scientists from top-ranked universities and organizations, from all around the world with undergraduate and graduate students. This virtual symposium will surely fulfill your expectations from us, with virtual workshops along with excellent involvement and exchange of knowledge.
International Biotech Symposium 2021 will offer 13 thrilling competitions to explore, develop, and showcase your research work and brilliance in the field of biotechnology. Latest research work and an array of inventions, will make this symposium far more intellectually competing and exciting for all participants. The symposium includes-
1. Hackathon, where passionate biotechnologists make an effort to reach the root of a problem and find a way out, utilizing their talent with best possible solutions,
2. Business idea presentations, where young researchers with a bio-based innovative idea of business will get the opportunity to showcase them,
3. Planchette event, where participants will act as their favorite scientists who may appear after death(!), and show how their inventions are affecting today's world,
4. Biotech painting, where the participants will merge the beauty of art with the wonders of biotechnology,
5. Bio-Fiction, where participants will share their own story or their creativity of thoughts that relates to biology or biotechnology,
6. Micrography, where participants will showcase their microscopic photography of interest,
7. Rapid fire talk, where the participants will be delivering speech on their knowledge on a particular given topic of biology,
8. Bio-Olympiad, where a number of participants will be competing to reveal their boundaries of knowledge,
9. Bio-Collab, where versatile youths will be sharing their interesting and innovative ideas from all branches of science to collaborate with biology,
10. Bio-Fair, where participants will be showcasing their experiments,
11. Bio-Art, where biologists will exhibit their art using microorganism on petri dish,
12. BioCon, where participants will get costumed, and cosplay as a virus, microbe or a scientist of their choice,
last but not the least, after each day's webinars' are over, we will be conducting
13. Flash quizzes, on the webinars, to evaluate our most active viewer of the day.
Generex Biotechnology Corp. (GNBT) Stock Research Links