Wayne Co Michigan ...
Daily reminder...Joe Biden is NOT the President-Elect...nor will he be once we have our day in actual court...not the kangaroo court being pushed in media.
Many of you have heard about the events at the Wayne County Board of Canvassers meeting last night. I would like to highlight the following observations evident during my attendance at the meeting:
- The purpose of a canvasser is to verify the proper completion of records related to the election
- Greg Mahar (Director, Wayne County Election) said “Can’t verify chain of custody (from Detroit vote tallies) other than by reviewing the EMS audit logs” (i.e. unable to verify the proper completion of records)
- Monica pointed out that the QVF integrity chain of command was repeatedly violated (i.e. unable to verify the proper completion of records)
- 71% of Detroit AV Precincts failed to balance
- An unbalanced precinct cannot be recounted (despite what the Canvassing lawyer said)
- Precincts which can’t be recounted, are invitations to voter fraud
- One of the Dem canvassers, Allen Wilson, stated that being out of balance was “OK, it was a normal occurrence”. It should never be a normal occurrence. During August 4 primary, 72% were unbalanced.
- Antifa put out a call to infiltrate meeting via Zoom and sling verbal abuses at Monica and Bill
- Monica and Bill had been subject to death threats prior to meeting
- Vice Chairman Kinloch played the race card on Monica because she singled out Detroit in an attempt to refine the rejection of the certification to only Detroit due to its 71% unbalanced AV precincts.
- Democrats put politics ahead of the rule of law and election integrity
Both Monica and Bill took a vote NOT to certify the election for Wayne County. Upon completion of the in-person public comments, I left the meeting around 6:30pm to attend a 7pm meeting. At 8:30pm, this meeting was over but I received communications that the Wayne County Board of Canvassers meeting was still ongoing. This alarmed me because the next item on the agenda when I left was "Adjournment".
Per conversations with meeting attendees afterwards, the following became clear:
• Chairman Monica Palmer was seeking a way to address election integrity issue that satisfied all parties and honored her duties as a canvasser
• She had brokered a deal with the Democrats to pursue a complete audit of Detroit and Livonia election results in exchange for certification of the results
• It is now clear that the Democrats have no intention of honoring that request...especially before certification
• If the Democrats were to honor that request, the results would likely further validate the need NOT to certify the election as the chain of custody issues identified would be amplified not diminished
• Neither Monica nor Bill signed the canvasser certification statement. Their “signature stamps” were used instead.
- The certification of Wayne County was conditional upon the audit.
- If performed with integrity, based upon my observations at the Detroit AV Counting Board alone, they will be unable to demonstrate that the chain of custody for key election artifacts was maintained in Detroit therefore affirming their original NO vote regarding certification of the results.
- If Wayne County is not certified, the State of Michigan Board of Canvassers is not likely to certify. Their 1:30pm meeting today has been postponed.
- If the State of Michigan does not certify, the allocation of Presidential Electors defaults to the Michigan Legislature.
I'm a Crazy Scots-Irishman Blue Blood... It's probably not a good idea to listen to me...everything I say is of my opinion. I'm not a good place to get investment advise...