Does this board want to take a crack at a list of questions we can vet here and then send ahead of the call? I think with this collective brain trust we can nail 5-10 key questions that apply in any scenario or at least clarify the course of past, present or future events so as to eliminate a lot of guesswork post-call. I think that’s energy well spent at this point as we have all speculated the heck out of a 3 sentence PR.
I.e. (a very prelim first cut brainstorming for 10 minutes after midnight right now so pls forgive me...)
1. Can the penalty be taken at any point to unblind and would that expedite approvals in other countries?
2. Do they believe an approval decision would be influenced by the number of existing or near term potential vials available?
3. At what point will they need additional capital assuming no approvals for six months? How much will be needed and will it support all existing trials?
4. Current status of s/c enrollment? How many sites are up and will anymore come online and when?
5. Do competing immunomodulator and MAB trials prolong their expectation for full enrollment?
Please feel free to add or modify with thoughtful questions