I've had ongoing discussions about posting something related to this call at some point this evening, and while there is no confirmation yet I anticipate good things. I am moving in the right direction. I don't want to give any timelines because when I've given timelines in the past and then there were delays I got a lot of messages about it. Additionally, the wine store assures me that there are at least two routes to drunkeness tonight and I will be making a decision on that very soon. I'd like to finish by asking you all to keep it on the down low if I dip into a second bottle tonight in anticipation of conference call-induced share price shenanigans tomorrow. You know, the classic CCISPS's we all learned about at investing school. See you all later.