I’m only half a bottle of St. Francis Cabernet into the evening so I’ll apologize in advance if this makes more sense than normal.
I got the latest SEC filing straight to my inbox earlier. Felt good. Hit it right in the sweet spot.
Then, like I do every time I get an email about a new filing I rush to open it up on my phone (which is what I’m usually on when these hit) and immediately start pretending like I know what the hell I’m looking at.
“Hmmm, yeah, yeah, definitely good stuff here”, I say to myself as I have to constantly zoom in and out on the 2pt font to see what the hell it says. “Must be related to the uplisting.”
Then I rush over here to see what people who aren’t me say. If it’s close to what I was guessing I get very impressed with myself.
Anyways, let’s talk about tomorrow!
Many of you haven’t been made aware (wine-induced sarcasm*) but there are a couple upcoming events related to our investments in CYDY. Tomorrow there will be a conference call to discuss updates related to ongoing efforts toward approval. Also, by the end of the month we’ll all need to vote on whether or not to sprinkle more gold on the already Scrooge McDuck-sized pool of coins at the executive gym down the street from the home office. They spray hospital grade sanitizer on the coins in between each board of director’s swim, so it’s safe. Not that they couldn’t just pull out the leronlimab vial they each carry in their suit pockets and self-inject themselves back to 100%, but you can never be too safe.
(2/3rds of a bottle)
It’s probably a good idea to assume nothing good is going to come of the call so that you’re impressed when it’s over rather than disappointed.
I think we’re going to get something substantial.
I ran a binomial reduction of possibilities, cross referenced those against a standard Kruskal Wallis test (Thanks Google!), and then input those values into my premier league simulation software to check the results. My striker, Respert (Number 24, obviously) led the league in goals and had just nutmegged a defender when my computer screen went blue and asked if I wanted to restart in safe mode. So I think it’s “safe” to say that we’re totally going to get a major announcement tomorrow.
But what will it be?
Well, you heard it here first that…
I honestly don’t know.
But...BUT...I think we actually do get an announcement of the UK advancing Leronlimab toward approval. Something that becomes trackable and imminent. Maybe NASDAQ happens on the call, too. But regardless of the exact announcement I believe we will get something substantial toward approval and revenue. And if we don’t get anything negative (like the US or the UK declining to give us EUA, or NASDAQ telling us to shove it) we should be happy that after 30-ish days waiting on approval we haven’t been told no. That in and of itself should be a glaring positive that it’s going to get done. 30 days seems to be the reasonable timeframe for a decision. Why wait that long just to say no?
At any rate, I’m sick and tired of waiting like the rest of you. Beach houses don’t buy themselves and until I give the wife a beach house to decorate I’m stuck getting the investing equivalent of blue balls every time I wake up at 5:15 and stare at my phone until 6:00 for no PR. But as long as there isn't a roadblock thrown our way tomorrow I'll be happy. Progress is important.
(Full bottle complete)
In conclusion, now that I’m out of wine, I wish I had more facts, advice, and actionable information for you but I don’t. Just a little guess and a whole lot of fluff. Though I will predict that once we get approval we will see both an immediate jump in share price AND a steady move higher as more and more people learn about CYDY from the resulting news and jump onboard. So if you see it jump to, say, $19 with the news on the first day, I would predict that over the next 3-5 days there’s another significant increase as awareness spreads. This is why it will be difficult for me to know for sure when I pull out a small percentage of my shares to cover my initial investment or fund a pool. Not to mention that any approval brings the increased chances that all the other possibilities are more realistic than where they stand today, and that’s worth something too.
I’ll probably drink another bottle of wine tomorrow night after the call. Maybe I’ll post. I guess the question is, will it be a $15-$20 bottle of wine or a much more expensive one?