Scot5 hours ago
Was a good call overall (although I missed part of the middle). My main takeaway bullets:
- No announcements on the illegal selling, but it's one of Joe's primary targets. It's possible they have sold almost all of their shares, but they could have transferred some to where Joe may not have visibility.
- Excellagen had $450k in sales in November. My thought would be that those numbers will only go up from here as more docs see success with the product and more VACs approve it. There is one Asian licensing deal that may be close to closing (one of the "~$10MM licensing deals" mentioned previously. That would be huge!
- Pantheon, Medisource, Regentys seeing significant sales increases over the last Q (although I believe from fairly moderate bases)
- Joe has confidence that liquidity will not be an issue in the ST as we sort everything out and raise the S-1 funds. I was confident in his response. This is key, as I believe the assets are there, and once funding is available, revs/growth will be unlocked.
- NGIO spin is contingent upon getting the div issued so they can finalize the cap structure. Cap structure will hopefully be publicized in the next 2 weeks. NGIO will go straight to Naz.
- As many of us have discussed, the idea is that NGIO spin will put hard/liquid assets on the GNBT books. This will drive GNBT SP to a point where it makes sense to price the $40MM+ GNBT S-1. This in turn will give Joe the cash he needs to avoid the BS cap raises he's had to stomach, we will get GNBT to the Naz, and Joe will finally resources he needs to grow the business.
As long as Joe can keep GNBT solvent and move forward on NGIO, I feel like we will see measurable progress by the end of calendar Q1.
Generex Biotechnology Corp. (GNBT) Stock Research Links