We got screwed , there is no arguing that fact. Whether or not we get "unscrewed" is what is up for debate. I give HJOE a 1% chance of trading again with 99% chance of status quo. I still can't believe that loco "blockchain" news release by Veal...wow...just wow.
Has anyone figured out how to take the loss on HJOE? I guess I need to talk with my accountant as I could use this write off come April 2020.
Hangover Joe's Holding Corporation (HJOE) Stock Research Links