My Nasdaq experience. I was fortunate to be invited to the bell ringing and events last Friday as well. I was very honored and humbled because I can think of many, many others that should have been invited before myself. Matzaball also set the bar pretty high with his post about his experience. I am also still trying to let this experience fully sink in, as it was honestly life changing for me. These are some of my take-a- ways from my experience.
1. Rory= class act. He has passion, drive, charisma and he is natural leader. His speaking and presence is top notch. I felt humbled as he took time out of this great day, to meet with all of the investors and treat us like equals. He honestly and truly cares about us and we are considered Verb family. When Rory and team Verb says “we are in this together, all of us together” That is real and there is no way, that I can convey this in words. Rory, again thanks and I will never be able to put into words what this experience has meant to me.
2. Chad Thomas= First of all, at best I thought I would get a hand shake and maybe 15 second with everyone. Not the case, we had a full day of events planned and we spent hours with everyone. Chad blew me away. He is a class act as well. He obviously has passion for coding and etc., but has the same values and passions as us. He informed us of his journey with Myspace and etc. This guy is a winner and I am very glad he is on our team. His abilities and skills are world class. Chad also spoke so highly of everyone and especially Rory.
3. Tal Golan= Wow, incredible, intelligent guy. I look up to him and was hoping for 15 seconds with him. He spent time with me and I got his back story and etc. Impressive guy and I look forward with him on team Verb. He is just an amazing down to earth person.
4. Team Verb= Denise, Dennis, Jeff, Alan, Gina, Mitch, David and all team Verb. Incredible, incredible people, with passion, drive and they work a lot. I can’t say enough great things about them as well. Thank you all for this great experience and time.
5. Team Sound Concepts= Amazing, amazing group of people. Mckinney also went out of his way to meet with us several times. Amazing, drive and passion for this and the synergies between the two companies, is impressive.
6. Investors=Wow, impressive bunch of people. Its amazing, everyone I met, seems to be the salt of the earth. I will now have Verb family forever.
7. Mods=Maui, N.T. and Redspeed. I have always impressed with your DD and insight and I appreciate all you do for this forum. I fully understand now, again, much thanks.
Lastly, my overall impression was total amazement. I have spent a lot, and I mean a lot of time with DD on this company and I felt I had all of the puzzle pieces put together. This trip gave me a glimpse inside the “puzzle” and gave me so much confirmation that my puzzle pieces and DD was correct. Thanks again for this amazing experience.
Verb Technology Company, Inc (VERB) Stock Research Links