"This board used to have a code. The code went like this ... no personal attacks, if you had bad things to say, don't say it, go somewhere else. No more."
The only trouble is that the board became Pluto's personal whipping post to berate other posters who did not follow the beat of his drum on this board or the ihub board. The one who is now pointing fingers was the most egregious offender.
I was at fault to allow this to happen on this board, as I often got sucked into the mire.
I will take the advise and now apply all TOS/TOU criteria to all posts equally to all posters, as it should have been applied.
Please read all the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS " as they appear in the link at the bottom of the page.
This board is for the discussion of the company DECN, and not for the use of those who wish to attack other posters. The important part of this statement is "other posters". Some posters may not share your same opinion, but they cannot and will not be attacked on this board.
Terms And Conditions
If you are a new user to this message board "InvestorsHangout.com", please read the information below to assist you. Every reported or flagged message is read by moderators to ensure it is suitable after being published. If you do not follow this guidance, your message will be deleted.
Every user must note that this site has been created and designed to share investment opinions and ideas. One should never believe anything anyone posts or talks about here at InvestorsHangout.com. Users may not be who they claim to be and you should always use caution if you decide to disclose any personal information by private message ( "PM" )
Investors Hangout offers two main types of memberships:
1. Free memberships. Users have up to 5 posts per day and 5 private messages per day. When a user decides they would like more than 5 posts per day they can upgrade to premium.
2. Premium memberships. This is our most popular membership. Premium users have unlimited use of the site. Unlimited posts, Private messages and many other extra features and options. The premium membership costs 9.99 per month.
3. IRP or Investor Relations Professional memberships. These users are promoters to bring awareness to certain stocks. Premium members can upgrade to IRP status at no extra charge. For more on IRP's please read section (7)
Message Board Rules
1. Keep your personal details private.
- Surnames, addresses, telephone numbers and other similar details are NOT allowed on the boards.
2. We will not publish or provide your e-mail address to anyone, unless it is in the interests of public safety to do so. Our registration process requires you to supply us with your e-mail details, but we will only use this information to validate your access to this message board system.
3. Choose a suitable screen name
- It may not be rude, offensive or longer than 25 characters.
4. Messages that are deemed by the moderator to be illegal or otherwise harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, of an inappropriate sexual or homophobic nature, racially or religiously offensive is not acceptable.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. No Spamming
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages is unacceptable. This includes continually posting the same topic or post more than three times in a 24 hour period; posting the same question across several boards; using chain letters; two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses; merely posting an icon; short replies, such as "didn't read" or "old" on any stock board.
On a similar note, participating in spam attacks by many users working together on the "Investors Hangout" Boards or planning a spam attack on the "Investors Hangout" Message Boards is unacceptable, and these actions will be reported to your ISP.
6. Off Topic
Posts and topics on stock boards must have some sort of quality to them, and topics should be worthy of discussion. While topics can range in topic, it doesn't mean you can make "any" topic you wish. They must maintain a level of quality on any stock board. Topics such as the following should be avoided:
- Not be about things you have eaten, clothes you are wearing, or other related items. Telling people where you are going, what you're doing at the time, etc. These are Ok on member boards but not on stock boards.
- No porn.
- No Posting games on stock boards.
- No lewd, rude, racist, or offensive posts/threads (keep language usage at a PG level).
- No trolling (posting an obviously negative post/thread to elicit an angry response).
- Be respectful and polite to other message board members.
- "I'm leaving" type threads are not permitted as they most often contain zero discussion value on any stock boards.
- Short posts such as "lol" and "ok" are considered spam/Off Topic and will not be tolerated on any stock boards.
Decision Diagnostics Corp (DECN) Stock Research Links