Huh, me know nuttin'. Blowouts always depend on what is blowing out and where it is blowing out from.
The reality is it is difficult to analyze this if some/many/most of the catalysts were to hit over a short time period:
- debt verified clear (not sure what market needs to see)
- name change and any declaration of revenue from other arms
- share reduction shown officially (prop plane banner over Ocean City, NJ)
- effective marketing program
- run rate for existing dealerships starts to ramp up
- high level impacts from AutoNation & CarMax
- new/more dealerships signed
- more major dealerships signed (a la AutoNation)
- more International customers signed
- 1-3 private label deals
- something really huge like AAA or auto ins company or BMW or huge fleet
- something really huge like a venture with or for car manufacturers
- progress on legislative fronts (think seat belts)
- universal appeal that DD kills more people than DUI/DWI
- effective spokesperson signs on (maybe celebrity impacted by DD)
- revenue growth from arms/legs #2 - #4 (especially plan for Dental)
- update on #5 - MJ??
- introduction/update for #6
- EMOTIONS of a real run
As Mary likes to say - think about that and let that sink in.
Current status is that we have Q/Q and Y/Y revenue growth when compared to last summer when pps approached $.02. We will definitely have share reduction and new revenue streams from AN & CM (3 times existing run rate).
Without knowing what catalysts from the list above will happen short term, what we do know could generate a pps run that surpasses last summer's run - especially considering we are reducing shares by 30% or so.
Now, consider what happens if all that is known already is augmented by several of the catalysts listed above - especially 1 or 2 of the really big ones. I am also of the mind that if we sign any of the really big deals, that could easily beget more big deals - just the way competition works. What if either #5 or #6 generates revenue similar to DD arm?
Perhaps, the biggest variable here is emotions. If this starts to run - for all the right reasons - emotions could easily provide a boost to the run.
So, I expect a run to happen and the catalysts that do happen to drive the run will determine exactly what happens to the PPS! SOON!
IMO - PPS projection is $.003+ SOON