NetworkNewsBreaks – MGX Minerals Inc. (CSE: XMG) (FKT: 1MG) (OTCQB: MGXMF) Highlights Significant Intervals from Case Lake Drill Hole Assays
Diversified resource and technology company MGX Minerals Inc. (CSE: XMG) (FKT: 1MG) (OTCQB: MGXMF) this morning announced that its joint venture partner, Power Metals Corp., has reported additional drill hole assays for lithium (Li) and tantalum (Ta) mineralized intervals from the Main Dyke at Case Lake. Significant intervals include drill hole PWM-17-45, which found 1.67 percent Li2O and 127.7 ppm Ta over 6.0 meters and 1.58 percent Li2O and 233.68 ppm Ta over 8.0 meters, and PWM-17-46, which found 1.79 percent Li2O and 186.45 ppm Ta over 6.0 meters. Located in the Steele and Case townships situated roughly 80 kilometers east of Cochrane, Ontario, the Case Lake Property features five unique dykes over which MGX currently holds a 20 percent working interest. The company also maintains the right to acquire an additional 15 percent working interest, for a total of 35 percent, by making a one-time payment of $10 million prior to August 2020.
Please see full disclaimers on the NetworkNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by NNW, wherever published or re-published: http://NNW.fm/Disclaimer