I know everyone is excited of late - even CUIN2 may be back BUT I do think detailed analysis MUST start to be looked at as to when the rs is best to implement.
I will take a wild stab at it as I think with the $8.4M and the $2.9M raised we now have exactly 319M common shares outstanding.
So let's say Mc decides to rs in a month from now when o/s is really 325M (due to some more warrants being exercised)
Say PPS is at 40 cents then. Well a 1-15 gets us to $6/shr and an uplist by which future financing would be easier to obtain IMO. Less manipulation on a better exchange as well. o/s would be drastically cut to 21.6M. (325/15) They would wind up with a very manageable o/s count prior to any acquisition - even if that happened 9-10 months after the rs.
Now let's say Mc waits a year when Sport's about ready to go into FDA approval and (at that time, we have 550M o/s but Price is $1.10 because we're much further down the line (more milestones met etc.)
Well, he could realistically do a 1-5 reverse as PPS would be $5.50 afterwards and an uplist would still work price-wise. Thing is, there would still be HUGE float and 110,000,000 o/s in this scenario.
*** Again not trying to stir the pot but how and when Mc handles the rs (which MUST come) is so very important ! I would start emailing him to get him thinking about above scenarios. Maybe you ladies will listen to me this time ???? (sigh)