$LQMT Hopeful's OH report: I did not posted much about the OH event during the event primarily became of my post limit. After the event, Crispy and Axiom posted detailed information that I thought did not need to be repeated. However, I do have two things to add.
1. LQMT has a goal of getting the materials and processes for creating parts from the materials FDA approved to the point that it would help other medical device manufacturers to significantly shorten the process and duration of getting devices produced with LQMT FDA approved. This would give LQMT a significant advantage over other competitors.
2. There is one final phase of testing for biomedical that is in progress. It is the Anti-microbial test. All other test have passed. This test or series of tests are targeted for completion in Q4 of 2017. They are very excited about this!
Also, Bruce did show use some medical parts in one of the presentations. He stated that the parts were in the market place or have been delivered to the company. This is what makes me believe that they have/had orders, but maybe not necessarily contracts. I know that I will get some nasty reply to this comment, but I am open to being corrected on the contracts versus orders topic.
Also, I ask one of the representatives, that was being very secretive, could he at least tell me if I will be pleased and surprised at the upcoming SEC 10K filing. He told me that I would be.
My overall feelings from this event are:
When I first entered the manufacturing floor and talked to a couple of representatives, and after hearing that LQMT did not have any patents on the materials, I was disappointed, nervous, sad and thinking about selling my shares. But as the day progressed I began to feel better. Talking with Professor Li, Tony Chung, Bruce Bromage, Issac Bresnick, Materion, Engel, other investors, and a few others, I came away from the event with inspiration, joy, excitement, confidence and a great sense of ease and happiness!
The things that made me happy that I own many shares of LQMT and will continue to hold these shares are the following:
1. Talks with LQMT personnel, investors, and partners.
2. The hint that orders and production have begun
3. The ordering of additional equipment which signifies that additional orders and contracts are expected or finalized (signed)
4. The relationship between LQMT, Materion, and Engel
5. The quality of the parts and belief in the technology, processes and IP
6. Patents on the other IP shared with Apple through CIP
7. The excitement and happiness of the LQMT staff
1. If you have shares, keep them!
2. If you don't own shares, buy them now!
3. If you don't want to own shares, buy them anyways. You will be glad you did!
4. We should see something great and quickly. Between 3 weeks - 56 weeks.
5. The maybe between 5 - 10 years, we will dominated the industry
Buy, buy, buy!