100% Admins are part of a group that shorts stocks - here's what happened and my experience with both Dave Lawrence and one of their Admin's "Edward"
1. I am invested in NAK which some may be aware went through a short and distort campaign by a Hedge fund recently.
2. The HF basically made up a false report, colluded with shorting groups to attack the stock, and hammered it pretty hard. Now, the company has refuted all the claims, the HF admitted they know nothing of the sector so basically it was a scam.
3. There is one poster (slazenger7) on that board (NAK) that was continually was misinformation and 1/2 truths to spread fear about the stock. I would counter with facts and he would repeat his comments 'different ways'
4. His repetitive posts were never removed even though mine were, his personal attacks were the only posts deleted.
5. We then got into a pretty heated debate - where I called him out as being edward / the admin and the fact that he was spreading misinformation - he quickly responded about 'freedom of speech' and anyone who's dealt with Dave the scam artist Lawrence (aka the tech guy who's their legal 'director' lol) knows this (freedom of speech) is their auto response when charged with games
6. Now this is the interesting part - I was a mod on 2 boards including NAK, and this was late at night on a Saturday so clearly no other mods are around, no one was even posting.
7. I got into a factual debate with "slazenger7" and kept refuting his crap, and when I started deleting his posts off topic posts (as mod) my posts starting disappearing very quickly (within seconds like a tit for tat type response). My comments were deleted within SECONDS - that's less time than it took for a mod to read it (and there could only be one other mod) and determine if it was offside. The posts were also not offside, but rather some admin was getting upset - raging upset and just deleting everything I posted within seconds.
8. Clearly, an ADMIN was deleting my posts as quickly as I posted them because they countered his misinformation
9. As a result, I figured I'd try something, I decided to post one of the same comments on the WRONG BOARD - A board I was also a mod on, and the ONLY mod - so no Moderator could have even deleted my post - only admin could. I was trying to see if it was an admin deleting.
10. Within seconds of posting the same post on A DIFFERENT BOARD -an admin deleted the post - its pretty clear "slazenger7" was an admin. Again, I posted something related to NAK on a completely different board at 1 am, where i was the only moderator and person likely on that board to even flag it as offtopic, and it was deleted in SECONDS of posting - clearly edward was getting angry and deleting everything under my id, not realizing he just tipped himself off.
So - basically an admin(s) on that site is spreading misinformation about a stock, preventing others who provide factual information from posting, and eventually banning those people. I am sure they are likely shorting or paid by groups that short to do so.
The site is a scam pure and simple - report them to the SEC