Ocean View, Delaware, Jan. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Polypropylene Random Copolymer Market share revenue to witness 5.4% growth by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing product application in food containers and vessels will stimulate global polypropylene random copolymer market growth; being widely preferred in food storage applications mainly due to its high impact resistance, good optical and flexibility properties. It also offers added characteristics including transparency, gloss, optimum thermal resistance and light weight which makes it desirable to find application across storage vessels and containers.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/1102
Furthermore, the product also aids in maintaining organoleptic food characteristics. In 2015, the overall food containers business generated revenue close to USD 110 billion and is forecast to exceed USD 175 billion by 2024. Rising consumer spending power subsequently propels the packed food demand, which will reflect across polypropylene random copolymer market as well.
Shifting focus towards artistic labelling and packaging accompanied with providing food durability is forecast to fuel demand. Rising dual income nuclear families in BRIC nations, resulting in increasing consumer disposable income will drive industry growth. Furthermore, significant industrial growth in Asia Pacific and Latin America will favor industry growth.
Major raw materials include naphtha and ethylene; wavering crude oil prices across the globe is likely to hamper polypropylene random copolymers market price trend. For instance, naphtha price in 2009 was approximately USD 500/ton, drastically crossing USD 900/ton in 2010. Rising beverages including fruit juices, flavored water and milk demand globally will create new growth avenues for across packaging applications. Furthermore, the product possesses enormous potential for its use as an alternative to conventional packing material such as PET and glass. This may create new growth opportunities for the polypropylene random copolymer market.
Browse key industry insights spread across 109 pages with 86 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from the report, “Polypropylene Random Copolymer Market Size By End-use (Packaging, Building & Construction, Healthcare) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, GCC) Application Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global polypropylene random copolymers market size could exceed USD 9 billion by 2024, with projected gains at over 5 % CAGR.
- In 2015, polypropylene random copolymer market for packaging applications led the overall industry by accounting more than 50% of the global volume in the same year. High thermal resistance and transparent characteristics of the product makes it derisible for packing, resulting in the overall business growth over the estimated timeframe.
- In 2015, the global healthcare applications generated revenue in excess of USD 1 billion. The product is widely preferred in manufacturing healthcare and medical instruments including syringes and nozzles owing to its transparent physical nature. Furthermore, the product is also used in laboratory instruments owing to its light weight and indestructible traits.
- In 2015, North America, led by the U.S. polypropylene random copolymer market size was valued in excess of USD 950 million. The U.S. and Canada are prominent packaged food consumers and thus the PP random copolymer market in packaging will show considerable growth in North America. Presence of strong healthcare industry in the region will further complement regional industry growth by 2024.
- In 2015, Asia Pacific, mainly China and India, garnered the largest PP random copolymers market share. Enhancing consumer lifestyle with population demographics across India and China will drive the regional market for packaging applications.
- In 2015, the polypropylene random copolymer industry share was highly fragmented with key industry participants contributing to less than 30%. Key industry share contributors are LyondellBasell, Pinnacle Polymers, Reliance Industries, Entec Polymers, Braskem, Formosa Plastics, Sasol, Total, INEOS and Flint Hills Resources.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/1102
Polypropylene random copolymer market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in kilo tons and revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024 , for the following segments:
Polypropylene random copolymer market by end-use
- Building & construction
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) BOPP Market Size By Application (Food, Tapes, Tobacco), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, GCC) Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
- Active Calcium Silicate Market Size By Application (Insulation, Fire Protection, Ceramics, Cement, Paint & Coatings), Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil), Application Growth Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
Connect with us: Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter