What Ray????? WTF?
"Long time longs are paranoid"
Not paranoid in the least, Been around for nearly 10 years. It is what it is, money's spent and cost absorbed. No worries!
"There is a group of long time initial investors who have been waiting a generation to recoup their over bought positions. This time it appears success might finally happen. They wet themselves on any slight advancement and pounce on anyone who questions anything regarding past or current statements."
Wet myself over any good news, come on knucklehead! It is progress but not the finish line. I think I speak for 90% of people in for the long run by saying, it is a process a slow process but we are advancing. I like hearing of advancement. I am also aware that this could fizzle, that is the nature of the stock market, I personally think that the company is morally and ethically devoted to the shareholders. All my opinion, of course.
I do not pounce on anyone who questions advancement? I do question those who ask obviously pointed questions or bring up old stuff that has nothing to do with what happens today.
"Instead of answering those honest questions directly in an honest discussion, they lump everyone as having a motive to destroy the company. Not everyone with an occasional different point of view is on a bashers crusade, yet no one can deny there are those who fall in that category."
I believe honest questions are answered honestly but many questions, in my opinion, are put out there as doubt bait and are very not looking for an honest answer at all but are old tired questions that have been answered many times before and are simply put out there to generate doubt. Again my opinion. I believe your message is in this category.
"They are the opposite of the basher, they are the pumper. Equally as bad and they need their safe place. Building a company undergoes many adjustments/corrections. Something they won't admit. Current announcements I believe, offers the best chance for success. We will all know in the coming months."
I never consider myself or anyothers whose messages I've read as pumpers, again it is what it is.
I believe in the technology and the because of many reasons, these are only my opinions and not designed with any other intent. I am not trying to sell shares but feel these that my own investment is to my liking because:
1) There has been a slow movement upwards even though there has been a few backward steps.
2) I truly believe that the technology is needed today especially to break a monopoly held by big pharma. Technologies that are inferior but are a cash cow to big pharma.
3) The CEO, like Trump, does not need to scam people to make money. He doesn't need the money but is dedicated to a worthwhile cause he believes in.
4) Track record: Man was a two tour combat medic in Vietnam. At 6'4" he must have been a pretty imposing target to AK47s. Oil Industry. In eveything he has touched he seems to become an advisor because of his successes.
5) I have met the man and like him. I believe in his motives.
To constantly belittle this man and to question his motives has to be slander, although I am not a lawyer, it just seems to me that this treatment moght come under the category of slander.
This is all my feelings meant to influence no ones decision to buy or sell, just to debunk some of Ray's comments that offended me.