This is what I took from today's news. Look forward to your thoughts.
Minimum Shareholder Expectations to be met based on the company update today, 12/6 and recent new releases/company updates:
- Company will buy new property to expand production of N-Assay and petri plate technologies
- Configuration of the new site to begin Q1 2017
- Purchase and delivery of upgraded equipment to produce petri filling machines at > 9,600 plates/hour Q2 2017
- Purchase and delivery of automatic pippetting gear for N-Assay production Q2 2017
- Delivery and assembly of the new petri machines and pippetting gear (all the above) by Q2 2017
- NNLX has the capitol and resources to make this happen
- NNLX has "large partner" already involved with N-Assay development and production
Minimum shareholder expectation of NNLX communications/updates based minimum expectations set
- Confirmation in Q1 that new site configuration activity is in progress at the beginning of Q1 2017
- Confirmation in Q2 that purchase and implementation of new petri machines is in progress Q2 2017
- Confirmation that decision, purchase, and implementation of automated Pipetting machines in progress Q2 2017
- Confirmation that all of the above is completed by beginning of Q3 because further expectations have not been set
- Confirmation/update that the nature of the N-Assay "large partner" relationship is still solid and progressing beginning Q3
- Reiteration and update of the capitol utilized and working capitol required for next steps beginning of Q3
- Projection of revenue based on these efforts at any time during this process timeline as defined
One question for today...... Does anyone know where the funding is coming from for the purchase or leasing of the new site, the necessary improvements of it, and for the purchase of the new equipment?
Good luck to all longs!